Frequently Asked Questions
Select a category
Navigate within ''
- 1. How do I apply to work at Sandoz? May I apply more than once?
- All applicants may apply for open positions through Brass Ring, our Novartis global job search and application function. Applicants may create a profile and set up a custom search for the type of position they are looking for. Applicants may apply for as many positions as they would like, as many times as they would like.
- 2. What happens after I submit my resume?
- Once you upload your resume onto your Brass Ring profile, you will receive an automatic e-mail alert notifying you that your application has been received and is being reviewed by a Sandoz recruitment officer. Some applicants may also be sent automated forms from Brass Ring that are a requirement for select positions. These forms are necessary to fill out before an application can be reviewed. Human Resources staff at Sandoz reviews all submitted resumes and contacts individuals that we believe are potentially most qualified for open positions. You will also be notified automatically you if we don’t feel we currently have a position that is a good match for you.
- 3. What qualities does Sandoz look for in potential employees?
- In general, Sandoz looks for associates who are committed to making a difference and share our vision of providing high quality, affordable medicines to help secure long-term access to healthcare for people in the US. Potential employees should be team-oriented, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, want to be challenged and have a strong focus on quality and excellence in all aspects of their work.
- 4. How often are employment opportunities updated?
- Sandoz’s job search function is updated regularly as positions become available. Every position, with the exception of those that are vice president-level and above, is listed on the job search page.
- 5. Can I speak with a representative regarding employment opportunities?
- If you are interested in employment opportunities at Sandoz, please apply through the Brass Ring system. If we think you might be a good fit with one of the available positions, a Sandoz recruiter will reach out to you to discuss the opportunity.
Navigate within ''
Careers at Sandoz in the US
Sandoz is committed to being the most admired generics company in the US.
Through our own innovative initiatives, and with the backing of our parent company, Novartis, we provide a fulfilling and rewarding place to build a meaningful career in the healthcare industry.
Sandoz is a dynamic company that offers an opportunity to work with highly skilled, motivated and dedicated people.